Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: From one Murderer to the next, I'm getting SICK.

From one Murderer to the next, I'm getting SICK. 8 years 6 months ago #1

• Kelowna Artist
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 1
The most Sickening murder I've ever hear about happened about 2 years ago, in Manitoba, Canada.

What basicly happened was this Freak who was riding on a bus stabbed the passenger beside him killing him. Then cutting him into pieces, and I understand even eating parts of him.

I honestly don't know why the police didn't put a round through him, when they had the bus surounded... and he was taunting them with the head.

Our winning legal system found him "not criminally responsible for the killing" (frank, there's no smilie for this)

It sounds like the menice may soon be allowed to see daylight, and take walks on the hospital's grounds. At this time there isn't even a fence around the grounds, and I don't think that I'd trust him with guards.

Here's the story [url:2grir4zn]ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100603/national/bus_beheading[/url]
A photograph can be a Beautiful thing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: From one Murderer to the next, I'm getting SICK. 8 years 6 months ago #2

• Friendly Photon
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 56
  • Honor Medal
I remember that clearly. I still see recent articles pop up about it. I thought for sure this guy would be in some kind of confinement for life. He didn't even have any provocation, he just up and stabbed the guy out of the blue.

Are you done depressing me yet? :p

And what kind of smilie would be appropriate to express your disgust? I thought I'd covered everything already. Even a Ninja and a Wizard!
Photons are your friends! :-)

Re: From one Murderer to the next, I'm getting SICK. 8 years 6 months ago #3

• Kelowna Artist
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 1
I'm done depressing you tonight, and I even have a flower pic or 2 to post tomorrow (after I process them) :)
When I find the smilie that I think works the best I'll send it to you
A photograph can be a Beautiful thing.

Re: From one Murderer to the next, I'm getting SICK. 8 years 6 months ago #4

• Mr Pink
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 11
That is sick...

Re: From one Murderer to the next, I'm getting SICK. 8 years 6 months ago #5

It's so strange because I was JUST thinking about that situation 2 days ago while watching an episode of CSI (where I thought that same thing was going to happen, but the bus ended up crashing, instead). It makes me afraid to even take public transportation!

Along the same lines, back in the early 2000's, an aunt of mine stabbed her 8 year old daughter to death and faked her own "attempted murder" by stabbing herself. But because she was on drugs, she went to a mental institution instead of prison, and was out in 4 years (albeit on the condition that she never contact her two adult children ever again). But very very upsetting to my entire family how the system worked.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds