Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #16

• Friendly Photon
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 56
  • Honor Medal
new2photo wrote:
It says POSTED - Private Property blah, blah. And thanks! :)

POSTED: Any hunting , trapping, trespassing, nude gallavanting and rude gesticulation is strictly forbidden under penalty of death.
....thank you
Photons are your friends! :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #17

• J.Scott
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 39
  • Honor Medal
Gotta love signs; especially the ones that say "No!"

This hangs on my daughters door.
Attachments:

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #18

• JIMBO
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 23
  • Honor Medal
JS, I think every daughter, at a certain age, would love to hang that picture on this bedroom door. Cheers and man is this weeks enteries thin. Is everyone waiting for the last hour? JIM

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #19

• blackcloudbrew
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 86
  • Honor Medal
JIMBO wrote:
JS, I think every daughter, at a certain age, would love to hang that picture on this bedroom door. Cheers and man is this weeks entries thin. Is everyone waiting for the last hour? JIM

I would agree with you Jim on the sign/daughter relationship.

Personally, I didn't get to do much shooting this past week and haven't had the time to work up what few photos I did anyway and I am the host. But...we are only half way through the week and I'm sure there are some images waiting to be posted out there.

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #20

• tiffpix
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 33
More leaves :)

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #21

• JIMBO
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 23
  • Honor Medal
You have to love the fall colors. Hope to get out in the next week or so to take some myself. Red really pops. Nicely done. JIM

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #22

• Leighgion
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 29
  • Honor Medal
The China thread absorbs most of my current output, which is also lagging behind exactly current time, but I'll see if I can't contribute something here before the week is out.

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #23

• blackcloudbrew
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 86
  • Honor Medal
L - we are absorbed with your reports from China as well. Do what you can. Thanks.

N2P - how quintessentially Canadian...I'm about a month away from such colors here in California but it's nice to see yours. Love to see a selective color version of that shot.

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #24

• Friendly Photon
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 56
  • Honor Medal
Yeesh, guess everyone was really busy this week. It's been a generally slow week for FPZ altogether. Although it's past the deadline,, I'm going to go ahead and cheat by submitting an entry anyways.

GORE3063bw.jpg
Photons are your friends! :-)

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #25

• blackcloudbrew
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 86
  • Honor Medal
Sorry guys, I've been down all weekend with a nasty cold and been MIA on the web. I'll get this figured out today.

Tim

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #26

• blackcloudbrew
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 86
  • Honor Medal
Sorry, I'm still mostly MIA but I've got to turn this over.

This was kind of a low energy week for many members but between Jimbo, N2P, and FP some very nice submissions were provided.

Jim - your landscapes are always wonderful and very strong statements. Personally, the nighttime bridge in color and the foggy mountains shots are the best of the bunch to me.

N2P - I really like your single red leaf shot but your fall color and posted sign is the best composition.

FP - nice sepia tone on the horse image but it does make the image kinda flat.

Anyway, of all of these, I believe Jim's color shot of the bridge in nighttime is the winner this week. It's a great image as it works in color and b&w but I prefer the color version. Well done Jim over to you.

Tim

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #27

• tiffpix
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 33
Good choice! It's a brilliant shot. Congrats Jim! and feel better soon Tim.

TW3.16 - Saturday 25th Sept 2010 hosted by Blackcloudbrew 6 years 10 months ago #28

• JIMBO
  • Founding Member
  • Thank Yous Received 23
  • Honor Medal
Thanks guys. Wish more were up for voting. Lets see what we can do next week. I am traveling all week. Will try to set up this afternoon guys. Cheers JIMBO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds